Diary of a Mad Swimmer

My journey from Couch Potato to "finisher" of the 31st Swim Around Key West in June 2007.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Damn it's cold!

So...it's been awhile...I'm over my cold. The weather is still pretty damn cold for swimming. I survived Christmas and a road trip to move my mother from Wisconsin to Florida.

This past Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday as it were) I got my butt back in the water. Even though it was cold out...the sun was shining...so it made it a little less painful.

Seen as it's been so long I decided to ease back in to things and swam 40 laps in 45 minutes which is about the same pace I was keeping before. I was up to 4 times that in November...so...I have a little catching up to do...and have to get over the cold weather and fact that it's dark by the time I can get in the pool on weeknights...

However, at least I got back in the water, right??

That's all to tell for now...not very exciting, eh?

As always I'll keep ya posted!

Cheers,
Dianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home